The state government is doing some compliance work to our building, which means our services/staff are temporarily relocating but will remain on the Southern Gold Coast.
Our Family Support Worker and Budgeting/ Emergency Relief worker will both be based in Krurungal, Coolangatta, (Airport Central Shops, back of the Volcom Surf Shop).
Our Financial Counsellor will be based out of another location in the area, by appointment only. Our information and Referral Service will be based out of Fenderly House, corner of 28 Palm Beach Avenue and Cypress Tce, -entrance off Cypress Terrace.
Resident Psychologist Joanne Collier will also be based here.
Call us (55 981 505) to find out where and when services have moved to during this time.
Apologies for the delay, but the latsest update from the department is that we will be returning to Third Avenue late August 2016.
Thank you for your patience
- Child, Youth and Parent Counselling
- Community Computer/internet
- Community meeting room
- Financial Counselling
- Financial Counselling - Problem Gambling
- Information & Referral
- Legal Information (Gold Coast Legal Service 55 329 611)
- Money Management Workshops
- Parenting workshops
- Personal development programs
- Clinical Psychologist-bulk billing
- Support groups
- Tax Help (July-Oct)
- Youth information & support